motor trade insurance brokers

Motor Trade Insurance Brokers

As a leading motor trade insurance brokers with access to a large panel of the UK’s most competitive motor trade insurers we are well placed to assist you with your motor trade insurance policy through our dedicated motor trade department.

Independent sole traders, small businesses and large commercial businesses operating in the motor trade industry will require a motor trade insurance policy comprising of either a motor trade road risks insurance policy, a traders policy or combined motor trade insurance policy.

A motor trade policy for motor trade services will be required if you are a sole trader, firm or company operating in the motor trade either on a full time or a part time basis and require insurance cover for your own and your customer vehicles being driven on the road or parked at your home address or your business premises.

Motor trade insurance allows the policy holder to drive any vehicle* for the purposes  of their motor trade business. It also covers you to drive your permanently owned vehicles for social and domestic use*.

Such motor trades would probably include:

  • Motor trade dealer
    • Carlotter
    • Commercial dealer
    • Commercial vehicle / HGV dealer, importer & exporter
    • Valeter

If you are operating in the trade and are looking for alternative motor trade insurance brokers please contact us for a quote of a review of your policy.

*within the limits of their policy conditions


Did you know that we are recommended fleet insurance brokers?