Skip to content

public house insurance

Public House Insurance

Our hospitality insurance department catering for public house insurance for pubs, inns and winebars insurance needs, have access to remarkably competitive schemes with comprehensive cover for public houses, inns and wine bars across the UK that can be tailored to suit your business.

Here at David J Millers Insurance Brokers our public house insurance manager will be able to talk through the best scheme that suits your business whether you are looking for:

  • Public house insurance
    • Inn insurance
    • Wine bar insurance

Typical cover for this type of hospitality insurance might include:

  • Cash in safe cover
    • Cash in transit
    • Goods in transit
    • Loss of license
    • Business interruption
    • Book debts
    • Public and products liability
    • Employers liability
    • Tenants improvements

If you are unsure as to what exactly you need to be covered for then contact us, we will be happy to talk through the different options available to ensure you are adequately covered with the right public house insurance.


Did you know that we also provide competitive hotel insurance?