Making an Insurance Claim
Should you need to make an insurance claim, our dedicated insurance claim department will be on hand to offer insurance claim help and advice on the best way to present your claim to the insurer and move the claim forwards as quickly as possible.
Please contact us via our dedicated insurance claim department directly on 01254 355 175 or by email at email@example.com
Should you be involved in a car accident you can call our 24 hour motor accident helpline on 0343 506 5794. Store this number in your phone under ‘Accident’ and in the event of an accident you will be able to reach our 24 hour motor assistance helpline.
Tips to follow in the event of a car accident
– Don’t panic. THINK and gather as much information as you can.
– Take PHOTOS. Most mobile phones now have a camera. Use it to take as many photographs of the incident, the vehicles, the surrounding area and any tyre marks on the road before they are moved. Take a photo of the other driver.
– Note down the other vehicle REGISTRATION number and take a photo if you can.
– If there are any WITNESSES to the incident take their contact details.
– Take note of how many PASSENGERS are in the other vehicle. Take a photo if you can.
– Ask for the other drivers name and address and proof of IDENTITY.
– CHECK if the driver is the owner of the vehicle and if not then ask for the owners contact details.
– If you are SUSPICIOUS of the accident circumstances then contact the police, although they are reluctant to attend unless there are personal injuries. If they won’t attend quest they keep a record of your call and your suspicions and note the officers name and number.
Did you know that we are recommended car insurance brokers for competitive cover? Contact us for a quote.