Miniature Railway Operator Insurance
Insurance for commercial leisure 7 1/4″ miniature railway operators
Liability and property cover up to protect you and your business.
We can offer an insurance package to suit the individual insurance requirements of commercial miniature leisure railway operators and ancillary activities including sale of merchandise and ‘tuck shop’ food & drinks or cafe.
However your business operates, from the larger to the smaller operator, and whatever options you choose to include, we can tailor a policy to suit your needs.
Cover can be tailored to include;
- 7 1/4“ gauge locomotives ( combustion engine, diesel, electric )
- Rolling stock, coaches, sit-a-stride riding cars
- Track, bridges, signals, switchgear, track terminals, connecting pipework, ducting and the like
- Buildings ( e.g Ticket office / engine shed, stations, signal boxes and the alike )
- Stock ( Merchandise, food & drink )
- Contents and computer equipment, tools etc
- Public liability
- Employers liability ( including drivers, maintenance & volunteers )
- Business interruption
- Legal expenses
Our leisure insurance team are familiar with the miniature railway operators and can assist with providing a competitive insurance policy.
Our leisure insurance team assist many different types of leisure operators and other family attractions from children’s play centres to mini golf. We have the know how to assist you with your insurance requirements.
Call us for a no obligation insurance quote.
More information about commercial miniature railways can be seen at https://www.sevenandaquarter.org