Travel Insurance Brokers
We can provide comprehensive and competitive travel insurance cover whether travelling alone or with your family, on a single trip or annual policy basis.
Wherever you are going, from backpacking to skiing, to fun in the sun we can ensure you are comprehensively covered.
You can get a travel insurance quote online using the link below:
Contact us for more information on:
- Annual policies
• Single trip policies
• Dangerous sports
• Water sports
• Winter sports
• Medical conditions
• Specialist cover
• Round the world trips
• Special restrictions
Making use of travel insurance brokers can help save you time and money as we can help advise on the best travel insurance policy for your needs and to ensure you have adequate insurance cover to give you peace of mind protecting you and your family should things go wrong whilst on your travels.
Important Information for customers with pre-existing medical conditions
We are obliged to inform you of how to improve your access to travel insurance policies that includes cover for more serious medical conditions.
The following factors would determine when this information is relevant to you:
• You have not been offered, or we/the insurer, have declined a quotation wholly or partly due to a medical condition
• Your policy has been cancelled, wholly or partly, due to a medical condition
• You have been offered a policy with a medical condition exclusion, which cannot be removed from the policy
• You have been offered a policy with a medical condition premium of £100 or more
• You have been offered a policy in respect of which the medical condition premium is not known.
We would like to provide you with details of a ‘Medical Cover Firm Directory’, which is a publicly available directory that only lists firms that provide or arrange travel insurance policies that cover more serious medical conditions. The directory will also show you enough information about each firm listed, so you can make an informed initial choice about which provider might meet your needs.
Some of the advantages of using the directory are it makes it easier for you to navigate the available market and it makes it more likely that you will find a firm who:
• Is willing to offer cover for your condition
• Is willing to offer cover for your condition without specific exclusions
• Is willing to offer cover for your condition at a more affordable price.
The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) has launched a travel insurance directory on its Money Advice Service website, which can be accessed here.
Consumer enquires about the directory can be made to the Money Advice Service’s Customer Contact Centre, which is available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm using the details below:
Telephone – 0800 138 7777
Email – email@example.com
Address – The Money Advice Service, Holborn Centre, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD
Did you know that we are also recommended for affordable motorhomes insurance?